We know… it’s only July. But the team at Used Car Week is already hard at work crafting an agenda for our attendees worth of the trip to the Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa in Las Vegas come Nov. 11-15.
In fact, our Call for Speakers is currently open, but originally set to close today, Monday, July 22. We have gotten an impressive response, but we know there are more of you out there itching to get on the Used Car Week stage.
Don’t be shy — take advantage of our Used Car Week Call for Speakers extension through July 31.
If selected, you would be speaking among the likes of the below speakers — many of which are leaders in across the used car and auto Remarketing industries.
Registration is open for Used Car Week!
The team at Used Car Week is heading into the last few weeks of ‘summer break’ with our eye on the prize – a full agenda of top auto speakers, covering the biggest topics in the used-car industry today. And we think we have a pretty good head start:
- Jennifer Costabile, general director fleet marketing, rental sales and remarketing for General Motors Fleet, will give the keynote presentation at our very first Used Car Week Leadership Luncheon, designed to honor some of the top remarking players in the industry, including the Women in Remarketing, Women in Auto Finance and new Women in Retail awards programs.
- Additional keynotes on the docket already include presentations from Peter Kelly, President at ADESA and Nick Peluso, President, Manheim Digital Marketplaces and RMS Automotive at Cox Automotive, both set to speak at the National Remarketing Conference, celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
- New on the docket at Used Car Week 2019 is a workshop series focused on Dealer Training. The group of trainers on tap already includes Ben Abrahams and Tom Craig, of GP Sandy, a division of GP Strategies.
- The National Remarketing conference will be peppered with consignor-focused panels, led by some of the industry’s leading remarketers. Consignors who have already joined the discussion include:
- Jason Alba, Remarketing Director, Ally
- Brad Bollman, Senior VP of North American Remarketing, GM Financial
- Douglas Campbell, VP Remarketing, Americas, Avis Budget
- Melanie Glaze, International Fleet Remarketing Manager, UHaul
- The Pre-Owned Con will, of course, feature plenty of insight from today’s top dealers. One of the early forming discussions will include James Boening, Dealer Operator at Ourisman Lexus of Rockville; and Nick Johnson, Pre-owned Director at Luther Automotive.
And that’s just the beginning! Stay tuned to usedcarweek.biz, as the agenda for Used Car Week 2019 comes together with your help!