Combining six different tracks, Used Car Week (UCW) unites all corners of the used-car industry from remarketing to dealer-consignor relations and auto finance for four days to discuss current trends, forecasting for the future and prepping for the road ahead.
- Pre-Owned Track focuses on certified pre-owned vehicles and the overall used-car market, tackling analytics, data, strategies, tech and big-picture visions, delivered by thought-leaders and industry icons.
- Auto Fin Track focuses on the full spectrum of auto finance from subprime to prime, as well as regulatory impacts and fintech issues like artificial intelligence and emerging technologies.
- Repo Track tackles pain points for managing repossessions, recoveries and regulations, including questions related to new technology, new ideas and new ways of addressing risk and other key industry issues.
- Can Con Track our newest addition to Used Car Week will be held during the First Block of Used Car Week, and will offer agenda content specific to the Canadian used-car retail, remarketing and auto finance industry. Can Con is designed to continue the momentum from CMG’s Canada’s Used Car Week in June, and will offer a fourth-quarter update on the most important used-car trends in Canada.
- The National Remarketing Conference Track provides a forum of analysis, education and discussion that moves the wholesale auto industry forward. Focused on business intelligence for vehicle consignors, brick and mortar auto auctions, online auctions, and the technology and services providers.
- The National Auto Venture & Investors Conference Track (NAVIcon) provides a broader perspective across the entire M&A and auto tech landscapes. NAVIcon arms attendees with information into innovative early-stage companies as potential investment or partnership opportunities, or those that have technology that might be adopted to create a competitive market advantage.